Coal Country Community Health Center has COVID-19 vaccine doses available for patients. If you are interested in receiving the vaccine, call CCCHC to be placed on a list. Because supplies are limited, vaccines are distributed on guidance from CDC and ND Department of Health.
We will contact you when we have a vaccine available for you based on which priority group you belong to.
Phase 1B - In Order of Priority
- Adults 75 and older
- Adults age 65-74 with 2+ underlying conditions
- Other congregate setting residents & staff (e.g. corrections)
- Adults age 65-74 with 1 underlying condition
- Adults age 65 and older without underlying conditions
- People of any age with 2+ underlying conditions
- Childcare workers
- Preschool and K-12 school workers